CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm back, still 13lb. down

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
ButtercupLuV Views: 1,331
Published: 14 years ago

I'm back, still 13lb. down

Hello everyone! After having broken my fast due to a lack of potassium, I ate for 3 days and fasted again for 4 days and then ate for a week (we had company in town). Now, I'm back on the fasting train. I thought I'd encourage everyone by letting you know that when I started my first fast in June I was 232lb. After fasting and eating and fasting and eating, I am still down to 219lb. I am happy to have lost 13lb., but am even happier to get back to fasting. I suggest continuing on one long fast and not breaking it up. It took me consulting a medical professional before I realized why I kept having difficulties with it.

I will be sure to have some grapefruit juice this time (about 8 oz./day), so I am getting some potassium. The only other thing I'll have is water. I wish I were able to Water Fast a long period of time without depleting my potassium, but until I'm in better shape, I will not try it. Perhaps something will reset itself in my body and thereby enable me to do a strict water fast. I really liked water fasting, as hard as it was, so I hope I can one day complete a long water fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)