Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
knows Views: 2,099
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 913,515

Re: How do I find a good chiropracter?

Hi Molly: Thanks for buying my CD. I think you'll find it quite rewarding.

As far as finding a good Chiropractor? Good luck. It's getting pretty hard to do. I'm "old School" and there are very few of us left. Most of the Chiropractors nowadays seem to be more into the money than taking care of folks. So, the best you can do is start asking around.

You may have had a detox reaction 6 years ago, That's quite common, especially getting the cervical spine squared away. Which means you need to get cleaned up a bit on the inside. (Colon, liver). Or it could have been just some stress you were going through at the time and not related to Chiropracitc at all. Either way getting a good adjustment goes a long way to insuring ultimum health. Everyone nees a good mechanic.

I prefer Thompson technic, a modified gonstead/diversified tecnic, Intersegmental traction for the disc work and Barge listing adjusting. I also use the Activator but not like they teach Activator method.

The most important being finding a guy with a Thompson table. So ask around, get some opinions.

The general rule is the patient should be improving after three adjustments and except for serious long standing issues, within two weeks the problem should be 80 to 90 percent resolved. Maintanence would be twice a year unless occupaionally induced trauma requires a tighter schedule. Truck drivers and construction workers come to mind.

There are some simple exercises you can do to maintain structural integrity. Keep your hamstrings loose and arch your back when you get into bed every night. There's even an excellent exerecise you can do for disc problems.

So, ask around Molly, get some opinions and if you find a good one in that area let me know. Doc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)