CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Isocort AND Glandular Rebuilder?

plantlover Views: 2,740
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 913,498

Re: Isocort AND Glandular Rebuilder?

You're aboslutely right that they don't do the same thing. Isocort actually contains cortisol which I confirmed when I took my last saliva test. The results show a jump in my cortisol of 2 points per pellet 1 1/2 hr. after taking. I used Dr. Wilson's Adrenal Rebuilder, Vitamin and Herbal drops and even used them when I took saliva tests and never saw the cortisol levels even budge.

You can take them together and at the same time if you choose. Dr. Wilson recommends that severe patients take them both; Isocort and glandulars.

IF your cortisol is really in the tank (as mine was, almost Addisonian levels - in failure) taking the Rebuilder is a matter of choice. They SAY it gives the adrenals the 'cells' it needs to rebuild but after taking them for almost 2 years and seeing absolutely no improvement I decided almost $50.00 a bottle for the rebuilder was not worth it for me. Every body is different and each person responds differently depending on their level of adrenal fatigue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)