CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is humaworm an anti-fungal? N/M

mackenzie1 Views: 2,291
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 913,414

Re: is humaworm an anti-fungal? N/M

Yes, even though Humaworm is known to be for parasites, it also has a lot of antifungals in it that are very effective. Humaworm is the only thing I've tried that completely got me well from candida. I picked up on trying Humaworm from a previous poster who dropped by to say that she had totally gotten well from candida by using Humaworm twice a year, followed by a Colon Cleanse and a three day vegetable fast.

After I tried Humaworm and was totally amazed at how well it worked, I posted a question to Humaworm asking what ingredient in the formula was the proverbial "silver bullet" for candida. Here is Humaworm's response:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=870414#i

Although I make reference in the post that I was concerned that my candida might be coming back after I went off of Humaworm, I was mistaken in thinking that. It was actully some skin eruptions that had occurred because I was continuing to detox.

I can't speak of Humaworm more highly, although the die-off was tough towards the end of the month that I was on it. I was so forlorn from my candida at the time, though, that I was willing to go through anything to get rid of it. I theorize that it's because Humaworm is so effective against candida that causes the strong die-off reaction while you are on it. Here is a previous post I wrote about my experience with Humaworm:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=885357#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)