CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Early days, but I am noticing some improvements already...

skillIian123 Views: 1,235
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 913,071

Re: Early days, but I am noticing some improvements already...

Yes, it is one of the easier ways to do it. Take Coral calcium or some good calcium supplement. There are other ways, such as eating tons of fruit and slowly working your PH level upward but I found calcium to be the best. I take like 3 a day with water. The easiest way of all though, is to take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water twice a day. Just plain arm & hammer baking soda for $1 in some purifed water! Take on an empty stomach as soon as you wake up, and before you go to bed. If you aren't eating anything too acidic in the meantime (which will of course cancel out your alkalizing efforts) this will shoot your PH level up quite fast. I take calcium alongside this to further alkalize.

I would suggest also cleansing heavy metals with Cilantro while you do this. A few handfuls a day should do the trick. You never know, these could do the trick for you.
Please try the alkalizing though, it is a godsend for candida and cannot hurt to try. It may take about a week, but, depending on how acidic you are (and mostly all candida sufferers have acid PH issues), you will probably feel almost instant relief when you first start. I also recommend a few minutes of sunlight on the face and arms daily. You can work this into an excercise routine such as walking the dog on a nice day while wearing a t-shirt. If you do try this post back with your results. I feel too few people know of just how important and powerful alkalizing can be and not to mention how cheap it is to do so on any budget. While some of the alkalizing drinks sold online are great, they all do the same thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)