CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rejuvenatuve Foods Raw Sauerkraut..How Helpful Is It?

stannarad Views: 6,553
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 912,091

Re: Rejuvenatuve Foods Raw Sauerkraut..How Helpful Is It?

I can't say enough about this product. I have been sick for about 15 years, with the last 5 or 6 basically being disabled. Sadly, like many people here, I only realized what was causing all my symptoms after many years, and by that time I was too ill for the basic candida protocol ( it was not enough ). I have been dealing with MAJOR food intolerances and leaky gut for years now. And also like many people, the info came in pieces which prolonged my healing. For instance, in the beginning I was doing a lot of antifungals without even bowel cleansing, which is futile.
My gut has become such a leaky raw mess that eventually I could not tolerate antifungals or any other supplements. So the raw sauerkraut has become critical to my recovery. It's been a LONG hard road, but I continue to make progress. As Mackenzie mentioned, Ive been working really hard for the past year and a half, pushing myself to exercise and learning how to run and lift weights ( proper form, etc ), and I'm certain that the increase in oxygen has been critical to my continued recovery. Most of my candida symptoms are gone now.

I still struggle with a very leaky gut, but it is extrememly tough to recover from this because the recovery diet is even harder than the candida diet in my opinion. If you anren't 100% dilligent ALL the time, your gut lining will not heal fully. Lately I have been boling veggies and straining them out, only eating the broth. It was recomended for leaky gut in a magazine I happened to pick up, and it does seem to be helping some.

God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)