CureZone   Log On   Join
My ACV recipe - critique?

aclays Views: 4,233
Published: 13 years ago

My ACV recipe - critique?

Hi, I've recently begun taking ACV, and I'm wondering if my method dilutes it too much or if there is anything I can change to make it work better. I'm taking it for a couple reasons - Weight loss and allergies mainly, also mildly because I've heard it's a great way to get some extra energy throughout the day, and all in all just has some great effects on most body systems.

My recipe:

2 tbls ACV
2 tbls Honey
Full glass of hot water

I've found this turns the vinegar into a very tasty apple cider, and it's something that my wife can drink as well. I read that it's good at helping prevent heartburn, which she's been having problems with lately. Is there anything I should add, or any advice on how to make it more effective? For the weight loss I've started a regimen of running ~2 miles 3-4 times a week, eating less, and a couple days ago began taking this ACV mix.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)