CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lyme and Master Cleanse?

spirited Views: 6,865
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 912,351

Re: Lyme and Master Cleanse?

Well hello!!

Sorry yes, i fell out of the boards for a long time! The Master Cleanse DID help me immensely!! I lost 41 lbs as well, which was not the reason for the cleanse, but i'm not complaining!! As for how it helped me with Lyme....prior to the cleanse, i had mostly stopped White Sugar , bread, pasta, flour, etc....and was eating alot of sprouts and drinking wheatgrass, etc. Mostly Organic non man made foods. That was helping but had not really fully done the trick until i bumped in the Mastercleane. I had Lyme for 7 years undiagnosed at first....and had the brain fog, rages, depression, lack of hope or inspiration, time management issues, etc...and the worst was the arthrites in my knees. For 3 years i could not bend at all...i had to fall to the toilet seat, couldn't squat...i was basically crippled for over 3 years...and my arms were almost just as bad. However...since the cleanse..which i ended my 40th day on May 19th...i've had NO ARTHRITES!!!!! I've taken on more and more every day and am able and joyful in doing things again!! It truly feels like a miracle for me.....but YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR EATING FOREVER. It's a lifetime change...not a temporary miracle...but a complete change of lifestyle!
I even ride my bike every day!! Before just walking to the kitchen was horrid. For me i've found that my diet and what i put into my mouth has everything to do with how i feel....and food for me triggered the Lyme and kept it thriving. Now i eat as close to nature as it gets...and it's fun because i am learning so many things and how to appreciate "real" food. The cleanse also erased my addictions to bad food....i just do not crave anymore...i still over eat but like...2 salads at dinner..or..a bag of edamame...ect. I eat light though and i drink as much water as i can.

That's my story....good luck!!

Kelly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)