CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fat and candida

mackenzie1 Views: 1,576
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 911,897

Re: fat and candida

I've always thought there was a lot of truth to this approach, and it also may explain why some people who are even mildly diabetic have particular problems with candida. I never could understand why blueberries, which are one of the world's healthiest foods (one of the top ten healthiest foods, according to the author of "Super Foods") could be bad for you, with or without candida. Lemon juice in water, especially 30-minutes before meals, is known to be an excellent digestive aid. Good digestion is one of the most important attributes for getting over candida. Home made, whole grain breads work fine for me (in moderation.) It all depends on what works for each person.

I got well on a diet of mainly vegetables, not fruit, though. I ate (and still eat) vegetables out the wazoo. If I'm at an Asian food restaurant, I eat grilled or steamed vegetables with cashews. At a salad bar, I eat spinach salads with walnuts, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, green peppers, and red onions. At a nice restaurant, I eat the biggest salad they have along with grilled vegetable panini sandwiches, if available (not the bread), or seafood (preferably salmon) with lots of cooked vegetables. At a Mexican Food restaurant, I eat grilled vegetable fajitas piled high with guacamole (without the flour tortillas), and at a Pizza restaurant, I eat vegetarian pizza piled high with vegetables and extra sauce (without the crust) Vegetables, vegetables, vegetables, I love them! If I don't have them even for one day, my body complains mightily!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)