CureZone   Log On   Join
DON'T Give UP!

Views: 1,425
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 910,637

DON'T Give UP!

Dear Oaktownboy,

Please don't give up! What is the alternative? I wish my son's would've taken this serious at your age. They're still struggling. You are young enough to get well and have a great rest of your life. I know it's hard to see all the other people looking like (important to realize that it's all an act) they're having fun eating and drinking all kinds of tasty garbage, but you know what's ahead for them! Just look at all the unhealthy people in this world! You are so lucky you figured out it's candida that's messing up your life. By the way, how did you?

Anyway, I tried all the natural cures listed in here for years and didn't get relief. I had to demand my NP (Nurse Practioners are better at listening to you than doctors) give me Diflucan, fluconazole or ketoconazole 4x (10 days at a time) before I got relief. Now I order it online.

I'm still battling a Sugar habit, craving chocolate and licorice, which I think is harder than kicking drugs or smoking, but I eat healthy and skip breads.

This is a lifelong commitment to health. Once you get your immune system healthy again you'll feel better and may cheat once-in-a-while, but after what you've been through you'll never go back to eating all that junk, right?

Remember, by improper care and nutrition your body is now consumed by candida and it's toxins. It's not able to work as it should digesting and assimilating nutrients. It's army of microphages are now attacking itself trying to get rid of the invaders.
Read the wonderful twenty year old book, "The Yeast Syndrome" by Dr. John Towbridge.

You can get it for only shipping and handling from Amazon, and it's excellent.
Thank God for the internet. Hang in there. Read lots of books while you're laying around healing.

Take very good care of yourself,

Mona

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.406 sec, (1)