CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help. 9 days late for period

mummyoftwo Views: 3,755
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 910,846

Re: help. 9 days late for period

Thank you for a response.... The accutane is for Acne I've had since I was 11 (I'm 22 now). The medication was a gift from my parents knowing I'm uncomfortable with my skin.
I know that your period is supposed to lighten and such with the merina, however I'm scared because my cycle, like I said before, is always every 28 days and last for a full 8 to 9 days. It hasn't wavered at all in the last year. I've been riding high... No problems except for a couple of months ago not being able to find the string. I managed to be able to get in to see the same DR. who put it in and she did an ultrasound, said everything was fine and that it wont move. I said "are you sure? I'm on a medication that can really mess up an unborn baby." She said "you have nothing to worry about".
My husband and I REALLY love our kids. We REALLY didn't want anymore, hence the Merina. However, if I am pregnant it will all be okay as long as I can move fast I guess (I've already stopped the accutane and the next step would be the removal of the Merina). I'm going to attempt to get a blood test today. I'm very scared that if I am pregnant, this baby could have some very difficult problems....... I'm okay with that (If I could get past the guilt of knowing I'm responsible for it). I know we can pull through if we have to, I just don't want to have to.....
Wish me luck on the test today.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.594 sec, (1)