CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kebod- Have you noticed any progress in the lessening of your gray hair?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
kebod Views: 2,793
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 855,336

Re: Kebod- Have you noticed any progress in the lessening of your gray hair?

Hi Shortcake,
I thought I'd get back to you, since about 5 months have passed since I first posted that I had less gray hair. It's hard to measure, since the hair color change is so gradual, but I really think my overall hair color has become yet darker since I first posted about this. I still catch myself admiring my hair color in the bathroom mirror. I'm sure my friends must think I started coloring my hair.
I still have gray hair, just much less. I'm sure this is only a mirror of internal changes for the better since I started OP. I use coconut oil every day, as well as sometimes doing a second pull with sesame oil. In my ignorance, I actually started OPing with regular, grocery store quality canola oil, then I switched to non-organic, non-expeller pressed olive oil (the only olive oil available where I live) Even then I was seeing many different health changes for the better.
I hope you stayed with oil pulling and that you have noticed a few less gray hairs.

kebod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.063 sec, (1)