CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ringing in the ears

knows Views: 2,565
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 909,643

Re: Ringing in the ears

Like I explained to tinabanana in the below thread (opinion to what happened). I have been doing chiropractic for 31 years, my father did it for 44 years, I know thousands of chiropractors and collectively we have given millions of adjustments. Not once have I seen a stroke caused by a chiropractic adjustment. Matter of fact the opposite seems to be true. Once a stroke victim chiropractic gives considerable releif to these people. I've taken care of stroke victims my whole career. With very good results too I might add.

The chiropractic stroke connection is mostly propaganda put out by the media who don't want to lose the revenue dollars from all the drug advertisement. The bottom line? Chiropractic hurts drug sales. They haven't liked us from day one. So you hear these nasty stories.

However, there are bad apples in every profession so you need to ask around, like anything else, about the reputation of whoever you decide to go to.

If your family has a hisorty of stroke all the more reason to keep your neck squared away. It's very important for the health of the vascular system within the brain as well as the cervical arteries. The xrays of the stroke victims always show prolonged neglect of the cervical spine. Always. So, if anything, chiropractic reduces the risk of stroke. Diet is also very important for vascular health. So drink your distilled water and take your omega 3's and you'll probably live to be 104. Healthy years too. Doc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)