CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thorvin Kelp (edit)

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
askingandknocking Views: 5,281
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 909,985

Re: Thorvin Kelp (edit)

Hey guys, I learned a great tip from moreless in regards to taking the KELP!!!!!!!!!! I too cannot stand the taste of this stuff and luckily moreless told me to put some kelp into a container, and then add some lime water to make it into a paste, then add just a smidge of bsm. Then I put about 1/4 to 1/2 of a teaspoon of this paste on my lower lip [not letting it touch the toungue} and wash it down with a big swig of the alkalizing drink. If you are paying attention to what you are doing you really won't even taste the kelp!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grz, thanks for the info on the lemons recently.As a follow up, can you pick the lemons from a tree and squeeze them later, or do you need to pick the lemons and immediately sqeeze them????????????????? Any other info on picking,storing,freezing and using the lemons would be greatly appreciated...
Moreless, thanks for all the fascinating posts lately,it's been great reading them and thinking about them. Truly revealing stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to everyone, talk to you soon aak.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)