CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's out :)

michigan-der Views: 945
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 909,242

Re: It's out :)

I SO agree with the "we know our bodies", I had mine removed Wednesday and while I still feel bad, I'm so looking forward to being normal again!! Having it removed was nowhere near as bad as having it put in (thank goodness)! I do have to say at lunch today I felt so bad I actually told a friend to hold on while I push out this baby! Thats how bad I feel today (cramps)and thats just what it felt like! Pressure and all!! Just waiting for them to go away. But in telling my doctor all of my issues she actually said "well you know even if we take this out chances are it's not going to change your symptoms". I said "well I'm willing to take that chance, I'm 32 and that's too young to be going through menopause"! She didn't comment on the whole menopause thing. I'm just glad to be rid of it!! I hope there's no long term damage done. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.969 sec, (1)