CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is that work for Gallstone Flush?

Views: 974
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 907,644

Re: is that work for Gallstone Flush?

Dear Noppah,

really working 100 % for everyone!
What do you want to say with this. Do you want a guarantee. Nobody - not even the most skilled surgoen will ever give you a guarantee. The same is true for any precription drug.
The only thing I can tell you from my own experiences is that - wonder over wonder - I dumped in a single flush about 2.500 gall stones that must have come out of the liver. What makes me so sure. If you have an idea of the inner structure of the duct system within the liver you will know that all ducts taper till they are very tiny. Guess what happened in this particular tsunami flush (which by the way took place exactly at the same day of the tsunami in Thailand).
All stones coming out were perfectly round, dark green, the big ones sort of hard in consistency and they became samller and smaller - gradually - as the ducts become more and more narrow in diameter.
I assure you, that was a real operation without a knife. My entire liver was tender for months.
Moreover I can tell you that the improvements cited in Andreas Moritz ' book- the amazing Leber cleanse - happened with me.
To answer your question:
Even if your liver is free of coagulted bile (what I don't believe) you will profit from a Liver Flush because we are all living in a very polluted world. Liver Flushing is a very good measure to detox. You will see improvements but it takes time and several flushes.
For me flushing was like beeing born a second time and enjoying now a better live.

All the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)