CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What a relief

rmax Views: 1,467
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 907,196

Re: What a relief

ive heard that it doesnt hurt at all to get it taken out. mine was just slightly painful when inserted, but it came out by itself so i couldnt tell you first hand how it feels to be taken out. i know i didnt feel a thing when it came out. and i felt so great the next day! i was surprised, i felt so totally like my old self the very next day. havent really felt the same since, but then there has been a lot going on with me in the past four months as well, so i think that is why i am not still like my old self. pregnancy, miscarriage, headaches, dizziness, fainting, ovarian pain which has been there everyday since two weeks before it came out, family deaths. almost nothing has been going my way lately and i believe that has something to do with the hormones left over from the mirena, health wise anyway. i was put on bc to fix the pain issue, however, i cant even get it because the health department wont give it to me because of the headaches, dizziness, and fainting spells. and since i have medicaid, that is the only way for me to get it. so now i have to deal with all of these issues and hope that the problem doesnt get anyworse to need surgery before i can get insurance. the bc was the first step before doing a laporoscopy to determine whether i need a hysterectomy. all of this because of the d*mn mirena! im only 25!

i do have a question, however, what about this shot for men? im asking for somebody else, because my husband had a hysterectomy. ive never heard of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

3.094 sec, (1)