CureZone   Log On   Join
My experiences....Day 12

leenybean Views: 1,435
Published: 14 years ago

My experiences....Day 12

Hi,

I've taking Lugol's for 12 days now and I'm up to 9 drops. The first day I was really happy (1 drop) and in the morning couldn't wait to take some more. I've tried to listen to my body to see what it wants. I'm staying at about this dose for awhile.

I am anxious for results and am trying to be patient. I want to share my results. For years I've had a low body temperature. I take it every morning. The next morning after taking the Lugol's, my temp went up 3/10 of a degree which was amazing! During the week my temps went down a little but still up. I was concerned that I wasn't remembering my dreams since taking the Lugol's so I took a drop before going to bed. That helped. I knew I was still dreaming and my temp shot back up again.

I have progressive glasses for both near and far vision. I've noticed that the print is easier to read without my glasses now than it was before. It's just lighter in color but clear. Will that get darker with time or is the vision with my glasses just unnaturally dark? It's getting to be a strain wearing those glasses but I still need them.

I've had my children on Lugol's for just almost as long as me. I teach a Primary class of 4-5 yr-olds in church in which my 4 yr-old son is in. He always complains that he is tired and lies on the floor. Two Sundays ago I managed to get a drop in him in some orange juice. He wasn't on the floor once and didn't complain of being tired! I keep him on it (with difficulty...1 or 2 drops).

I accidentally burned my 9 yo daughter with a curling iron just before getting her portrait taken. My husband said it was a second degree burn. It was oozing and looked really bad. When I got her home to fix her up, I noticed that nothing I put on the burn hurt. I even tried hydrogen peroxide when I saw that water did not hurt. The hp did not hurt a bit! Was this due to the iodine? She had only been on it for about a week and had just upped her dose to 3 drops that morning. I had also applied some Lugol's topically to mosquito bites on her arms a few days before.

I haven't had a lot in the way of detox that I can tell, except for a few skin eruptions, sleepiness (but I was always tired anyway) and an occasional headache. I am taking vit. C, selenium, magnesium oxide and that niacin with the fancy name.

I'm so excited and want to tell everyone, especially my parents, who won't listen to me. They've heard me get excited about other things.

leenybean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.420 sec, (2)