CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Merina and depression

rmax Views: 1,829
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 905,950

Re: Merina and depression

youd think that dr's would work with you, but most wont. so ive found around here anyway. and the health department i would have to go to is a joke. you cant be more than 15 minutes late for an appointment or youll have to reschedule, ok that i understand. but, even if you get there on time, there is a 95% chance that you will still be there a ridiculous amount of time. when i was there last week to get my bc, they told me i would have to see a dr to find out what is going on before they would give it to me, after three trips there and a total of four hours. and we have gone there for wic vouchers and had to spend over 5 hours there before. with no apalogies because they screwed up. and the er around here is basically the same way. our daughter had a temp of 104, so we took her to the er. they did all sorts of tests on her, and sent her home. didnt give her anything didnt do anything constructive. no, they did, too. they gave her an Antibiotic shot, didnt write it down, and tried to give it to her again. so, not really a good choice, there. if i have to i will, but only if absolutely necessary. i thank you for the advice, though. i dont know of any clinics around here that do that, but i will make some calls and find out. thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.500 sec, (1)