CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I doing the right things? So tired of this...

ilovegod Views: 1,440
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 905,359

Re: Am I doing the right things? So tired of this...

Well, I tell you, I really don't know how long you should stay away from the sugar. I have been trying to get rid of my candida for, I don't know, 3 years, but I've only gotten serious about it for 3 months or so. I would be on the diet and then I would say, oh why not, I'll have some "forbidden food" and then I was right back where I started.
Your doctor sounds like he knows a thing or two but I would deffently stay away from the Sugar even though he might think it is ok. Just try to not eat sugary things for a while and you will most likely feel better.
I have been on the candida diet and doing the Dr. natura colonix program. It seems to be helping. Last night I decided to make some cookies, candida-friendly cookies. They weren't that good, but they had no Sugar in it what so ever. The grain flour that I used was buckwheat and quinoa. Here's the thing, I got excited and ate too much and it was too late at night. I woke up this morning with extra post nasal drip and a headache.

Last week I had buckwheat pancakes during the day for 2 days and I seemed to do fine with a small amount of grain during the day. I guess what I'm saying is that you should experiment to see when you can eat certain things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.390 sec, (1)