CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thyroid meds -- so wonderful I HAVE to share!

Views: 14,493
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 904,431

Re: Thyroid meds -- so wonderful I HAVE to share!

hi,

at about 5 weeks I had lost 10 pounds.

I am on 120 mgs -- which I break up into three doses (7:45, 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.). Those three doses I break up further. I put 1/2 of a dose under my tongue and the other half between cheek and gum at the bucal gland.

I personally feel that if your T3 level is not optimal, you won't lose weight. Body temp is a good indicator to follow. Mine is always 96-97.9 except maybe once a day it goes up to 98.6.

TSH is not a good measure of how you are doing or whether you are taking enough because many of us have resistance and have to take a little more than a TSH level would indicate.

My ND told me 'ignore tests, go by how you feel and look', and I feel and look so MUCH better! (my face/neck especially), and mentally feel awake since changing how I take these meds. The goiter I had for years has disappeared in the last 3 weeks.

I went through 2 weeks of severe depression/extreme fatigue until I learned that some people react that way to Calcium, and as soon as I got off the Calcium,
I felt good again.

a good ND can help you with all this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)