CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ringworm?! did i get this from humaworm?

mackenzie1 Views: 3,514
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 904,029

Re: ringworm?! did i get this from humaworm?

Before I took Humaworm, I was on antifungals for a skin yeast infection and ringworm popped out on my stomach. The only time I've ever had ringworm before was 20 years ago when I had a dog, and I haven't had any reason to come in contact with ringworm since. It's my theory that the ringworm had remained dormant in my body all of these years, and the antifungals worked to push it out through my skin. I was able to treat the ringworm with topical antifungals.

When I first started taking Humaworm to see if it would cure me of my skin yeast infection, I also experienced a "healing crisis" when even worse skin yeast patches began breaking out all over my legs. Remembering my experience with the ringworm, I theorized that the Humaworm was working to drive the yeast out of my body. I was able to treat the yeast patches with topical antifungals, as I had done previously. I'm very grateful that Humaworm ultimately cured me of all of my fungal/yeast problems, and I no longer have any problems with yeast or have to take any antifungals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)