CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How often are there NO results from first flush?

Views: 1,647
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 904,055

Re: How often are there NO results from first flush?

Dear BLL,

well is is very discouraging wha you experienced with your first fluh. However - and I am hoping very much - that your are not offended if I will speak frankly to you.

I am NOT astonished that your Liver-Flush did not work. If the colon hydrotherapy did not work because of you were too bloated and presumed that the therapist was sort of experienced I would image the reason why your flush did not work was because of a long standing backpressure upon your liver.

If bloating - in particular a long standing bloating - is your reason for starting Liver Flushing it is really necessary to prepare the colon beforehand. I did a three month preparation with colon cleansing and was a real rope forming factory during this period. So I can look back a very good experience, if it comes to bloating or dysfunction of the colon.

I would recommend to start with a colon cleanse. Also try to accustom your liver slowly to olive oil mixed with lemon juice or orange juice. Try Oxypowder or colosan before starting a liver flush. First the toxins in the colon need to be removed via bowl cleanse after this one can start Liver Flushing and only after the liver is clean toxins in the body can be mobilized.

Try to drink now as much water as possible. Give yourself an enema, take Bentonite or activated charcoal with you can get this easily - it is omportant to get as much toxins out of your intestines -preferably as quickly as possible. Then don't start your second Liver-Flush until a thorough bowel cleance have been done for at least a couple of weeks.

All the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.250 sec, (1)