Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 1,776
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 90,303

Re: That "Notice" is simply rude

This attitude is why I chose to ignore that forum. Although it address an issue that concerns me, I simply cannot abide that condescending, self-promoting,patronizing, holier-than thou attitude of one individual and those few who hang on every word as if gospel. A support forum should support and promote the subject it addresses, not a single individual who is not the forum owner or even a moderator. The debate is not whether or not alkalizing the body is important, but rather exploring various methods of achieving the desired result. To allow one person to totally dominate the forum and openly insult and deride all those who disagree or even dare to question him is inexcusable according to the Curezone TOS.

If this person refuses to abide by the guidelines the rest of us are expected to abide by, then he should be forced to accept his own forum where he can freely promote his point of view and be allowed to abuse posters he finds not to his liking. Those of us who desire to learn and share our experiences in a free and open minded forum could post on the Acid/Alkaline forum without fear of insults, put-downs and name calling.

To create a debate forum for all those who disagree with Moreless is a slap in the face for all people searching for answers in a reasonable and peaceable manner. Its not the subject that is up for debate, its a single individual and a handful of followers who have adopted his unpleasant tactics.

I am not suggesting you remove Moreless from Curezone, simply insist that he take his very narrow viewpoints to his own forum where he is boss. It worked fairly well for Barefoot, and it should work here. People who find the man offensive can avoid him while still have the freedom to learn and share. If forum owners are indeed exempt from Curezone's Terms of Service, then this should be a solution that will work for everyone's benefit. Please consider this move.

I would also like to see a caveat placed on the private forums here that states that the forum owners are exempt from the TOS and are allowed to advertise, promote their own Websites, sell their products, and voice their personal opinions about both subjects discussed and individuals. This should save a lot of controversy if people know that there are different standards for forum owners than for other members.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)