CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Obsessive Thoughts symptom of Candida?

skillIian123 Views: 4,843
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 901,869

Re: Obsessive Thoughts symptom of Candida?

Well I kinda knew it was the candida since I am quite a spiritual and centered person, and these thoughts felt alien to me when they'd come up suddenly.

I look at it like this. Candida creates a symbioses with you, which causes it to use you for its own needs. Such as Sugar to feed it. All you know is you want sugar, but you don't really know why. You actually don't need it, but the candida does. And yet you will act on it's needs to ensure it's survival.

Now, this may seem a bit of a stretch so please bear with me, but for all you "Marvel Kids" like me, there is an easy way to understand such an odd thing. Spiderman. When I thought about the word "symbiote" all I could think of was my childhood love, Spiderman. Where you know, the black alien suit formed a symbiotic relationship with him and used him to further it's own needs and in a sense, forced it's own personality on him. For the rest of us who aren't terribly versed in the Science of symbioses this is one identification many people are familiar with. You can actually use this Spiderman storyline as a metaphor to better understand the nature of a symbiotic relationship.

It appears in the latest movie too, and you can see how much it makes Peter Parker act "out of character". It's not him, it's the symbiote. He says things he doesn't mean, he angers easily and becomes very self-centered, essentially losing his way. In the end, he finally realizes that he must get rid of the symbiote or it will consume him. When he first attempts to shake it off it becomes angry and reacts with pain (Die-off, anyone?) Finally, he manages to seperate himself from it, and in the comics and movie you actually get to see just how dangerous and how truly ugly the symbiote really is when it is seperated. I guess you could say we finally see it's true colors. It looks like a black, poisonous monster, with fangs and all, and hates Peter Parker for rejecting it and denying it's needs. When Pete beholds the thing for what it actually is, he too is disgusted as he looks upon it, probably wondering how he let that thing live within him and realizing just what a monster he harbored.

For those who I haven't lost, doesn't all this sound strangely familiar? Fictional or no, it operates within the same nature as candida because all symbiotes want one thing, to survive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)