CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling a bit weak

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
ButtercupLuV Views: 1,403
Published: 14 years ago

Feeling a bit weak

It's day 6 for me. Hooray! One more day and it will have been a week! Today, especially, I needed encouragement from this forum. I started feeling a little weak last night. I cooked for a long time. I am trying to get healthy meals made so my family can eat well while I'm fasting. Yes, it was hard to smell food and not eat it, but that has become a typical day for me. It was fun to create new recipes and see my family enjoy them. I think I just wore myself out.

Today, I'm feeling a bit weak. Do any of you ever feel like you just want to go to sleep and wake up when your fast is over? That's how I feel today. Mentally, I'm fine, going strong, but physically I just want to lay down and sleep. I won't do that since it's hard enough to get to sleep at night as it is. That has recently been a side effect of fasting. As well as getting cold easily. My husband is starting his juice fast tomorrow. He says he can't wait to start because it's too hot in the house. :) I pray you all have a successful fasting day today. Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)