CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candidiasis on my face...

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
skillIian123 Views: 25,424
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 898,576

Re: Candidiasis on my face...

Thank you so much for the info, Mac. I too, have always felt in my heart that fruit is the natural bounty of the wild and can only be good for us. They are still trying to decipher all the enzymes in fruit, you know. So we may hear about it in years to come that the Sugar is balanced out by the fiber (some already say this) and enzymes within, just like the way milk is good for you today and bad for you tomorrow. I live by the rule of thumb that every food we need has already been on the earth since the dawn of time, growing on trees and plants, or roaming in the wild, in a complete and untainted form, ready for us to consume like all the other animals have been doing and continue to do. Anything else isn't food - it's candy.

The amount of sickness in humans compared to any other species is ridiculous. Very few animals become sick in their natural environment. Why? Because everything is already there for them! Fruit, vegetables, berries, water, sunlight. And fewer still remain sick for long because instinctvely, they know how to treat their bodies and what to eat to cleanse their bodies (cats and dogs eating grass anyone?). I guess it is a natural genetic coding. One that all animals (inluding humans) have. This is why it always "feels" wrong for me to rule out fruit no matter what anyone says. I guess I am simply listening to that coding where others are not? Acting on it, is a different story however but, I am always aware of these "intuitions" that tug at my soul about certain foods that are good or bad to eat.

When you think about it, there are tons of diseases and ailments that animals simply can't "catch". And there are alot of diseases that animals only "caught" in recent years. Now there is canine/feline aids. And epilepsy. And asthma! I mean, these weren't around forever. And it seems most of the animals who come down with these have been domesticated and fed our idea of foods, or exposed to our idea of drugs and medications or even just been eating from our trashcans which hold the decaying remnants of both. Food for thought. Pun intended.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)