CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 2 of Fasting to Lose Weight

slimchick22 Views: 1,154
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 898,558

Re: Day 2 of Fasting to Lose Weight

Hey im in the same boat as you 300+ lbs aiming to lose alot on a long term fast im on day five and i wouldn't say it gets easier but the actual hunger goes aways unfortunatly not the cravings but it'll get better just try not to think of food at all like ill start thinking about all the delicious food i could have way after im done and it stirs my cravings so try and distract yourself. When i do is watch weight loss shows on like the fitness network or tlc plus i go to websites that have before and after pics of overweight people who lost alot and it makes me eager to see what ill look like thin since it has been a long time. Keep up the great work and just know that there is someone out there just like you and yeah its a struggle but its worth it, food will always be there even the hamburgers and icecream so you will have more in your life but if you don't continue to lose weight you'll just be overweight and sad and id rather suffer for awhile to lose weight and then be happy then to just stay unhappy. Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.594 sec, (1)