CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question to grz.

grzbear Views: 1,298
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 901,160

Re: Question to grz.

This is my most common bath exactly (I do take clay baths and variations of the following)... please note that it may be way too strong for a smaller person, and/or one who is fighting an illness.

The water is as hot as I can stand it...
2 cups baking soda
2 cups epsom salts
3 tablespoons calcium hydroxide
1 cup of 35% food grade H2O2 (I have used 2 cups of 35% H2O2 on 2 separate occasions)

Soak one hour...

I take 2 liters of water in with me and drink it all usually (one time I asked my wife for a third and finished it) drinking another liter or two afterwards; that is how much I sweat in this bath. Just by putting my feet in the water, I can start to drip with sweat from the head down

I am sure the "ingredients" react with the sweat coming out of my pours as the water can darken (at times greatly) as time goes on AND white soap like flakes will form, some of them floating, some not... If I take the bath three times in a week, by the third one, the "flaking" is greatly diminished. If I do not take the bath for a long while and then take one, I can have quite a bit of this "flaking"... never figured out what it was, but suspect it is the minerals in the water reacting with the sweat - acid/alkaline? maybe ML could answer that one.

My skin is usually a little dryer than I would like for up to 24 hours afterwards, however after that time has passed it is always much healthier looking and feeling.

I have had more than one woman tell me I have great skin. For 51; not bad. But then I also occasionally (once or twice a month; more in the summer) will head to toe coconut oil; did olive oil once.

After the bath I will rinse off in a cold shower or do a stitz bath.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)