CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long do headaches last?

Views: 20,681
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 899,800

Re: How long do headaches last?

I am sure that one of the moderators will explain this better, but if I understand things right Iodine displaces substances that are toxic in our bodies. For example if you drink a Mountain Dew or two everyday for years, you are consuming bromated vegetable oil. Iodine supplementation will displace the bromide. It will eventually be flushed from your body, but may cause detox symptoms until it is gone. Iodine can also act as an antibacterial agent, an anti-inflammatory and possibly be anti-viral as the blood goes through the thyroid gland. Anytime a stored toxin is loosened there is a potential for a detox reaction. I know this explanation is oversimplified, but perhaps it will help you understand that many people who have a lot of stored toxins in their systems will experience unpleasant symptoms as the toxins are displaced by iodine. Liver Cleansing (especially with herbs), fasting, colon cleansing and parasite cleansing will also produce cleansing crises and die off symptoms as they begin to clean the body of long accumulated toxins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)