CureZone   Log On   Join
My Thoughts!

Southern Belle Views: 1,178
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 89,903

My Thoughts!

Personally, I do not think MH should be banned.

As far as I know, MH has never been contacted about his behavior and I think that is what Dusan should do. Talk to him first. As I stated before, I don't go his forum very often, but I do know a lot of people have been helped by him in the past.

Dusan, you need to think back to the SERIOUS problems we had a couple of years ago with posters AND moderators. The attacks were so hateful and we lost some of the best moderators we will EVER have....Case in point....SHELLEYCAT!!!! To think it was ALL because of petty jealousy. Thank goodness Bob didn't leave although he had good reason. It's to the attackers' advantage that these posts were deleted because, personally, I think everyone should have been given the opportunity to see these people as they really are. Now they post like they are Mother Theresa or something. They have NEVER apologized to ANYONE regarding their behavior. Attacks like we experienced then were so mean spirited....It makes me question their loyalty. Are they sincere now? Or.... just waiting for another opportunity to attack someone else by continuing to send attacks through personal e-mails......just gathering support that way? That is what I think continues to happen.

I am not choosing sides in this because I do not agree with what MH said to this poster. He is very wrong. But, I also don't like the fact that, although some posters/moderators have "changed," they were never held accountable for their actions.

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.750 sec, (1)