CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enough is Enough!

Views: 1,204
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 89,899

Re: Enough is Enough!

I could not find this post to respond to it...but can say that, although it is not acceptable by your standards, it is tolerable since, as adults, we learn people will do things that are unacceptable when their boundaries are crossed, even if unintentionally. What I find unacceptable is that those boundaries are not made clear or seem to shift and so people like you and Osal, who shared information which I found relevant and worthy of note, were ostracized and degraded in a public forum by someone who people want to respect and learn from and yet the lesson they are teaching in this circumstance is intolerance and confusion. It is difficult to admit that you really do like someone who has such a potential for abuse and willingness to use it. If MH felt he was being abused or ??, it would be preferable for him to bring his own dissatisfaction here and air it....

I hope that you find a way to surrender your pain for sake of your peace of mind & health and stand back and face this personal challenge to release expectations and accept that these things happen and ignore the rhetoric and keep on keeping on...you did nothing wrong that I can see...

Peace~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)