CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 2 of Fasting to Lose Weight

KriZstan Views: 1,141
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 898,899

Re: Day 2 of Fasting to Lose Weight

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement... I am now to a point where I feel I could break at anytime... I am having very strong urges to eat, anything, something.... instead I am as of now not watching any television it has too many tempting food advertisements, I am now in my bed room with my husband we are playing gin rummy.. he has been my rock through these first two days and of course you guys, I couldn't do it without support for people like you. I don't know if I will make it Day 3... If I feel the urge the way I have today I feel I will give in and I have strongly been trying to rationalize an idea for me to get off this fast such as fasting two days, healthy eating one day and fasting two days.. I cam to this conclusion because I know I can make it two days... the third day is what is troubling me... I know this rationalization is just my food addiction trying to take over... I will be strong and make it through day 2, but I am currently longing for a peanut butter milk shake that my husband made him earlier today.... I will keep you posted on my progress into Day3 as well as any weight loss, as you may be aware I lost 9 lbs my first day, so I hope the results are as satisfying in the morning. Thank you again for your kind words and for this chance to get some things off my chest.

Kriz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.672 sec, (1)