CureZone   Log On   Join
Saliva and Urine PH Readings are Different ... can you explain?

Sunshine_Gal Views: 2,992
Published: 14 years ago

Saliva and Urine PH Readings are Different ... can you explain?

Hello ... first of all ... what a blessing this site it, so thank you!

I was recently diagnosed with Candida Glabrata and I'm awaiting the results of tests to tell me how much of my body is affected ... for now I know it's in my mouth and bladder.

My mom's ND and my chiropractor recommended within days of one another that I take a look at my PH levels. I purchased a role of testing tape at Whole Foods last week that includes ranges from 5.5 to 8.0.

During the day both saliva and urine hover around 7.4 - 8.0. I understand that the body gets less acidic as the day goes on so first morning testing is key. Should I just disregard the daytime readings?

That brings me to my main question ... when I test first thing in the mornings, my urine is around 7.6 - 8.0 and my saliva is between 5.5 - 6.2. I test using tape from the same roll and conduct the tests within moments of each other. I'm confused as to why they are different, what that means about my body/situation, and which of the readings I should use for diagnosis of PH levels.

Thank you so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)