CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 2 of Fasting to Lose Weight

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
KriZstan Views: 1,298
Published: 14 years ago

Day 2 of Fasting to Lose Weight

I am proud to announce that I have successfully completed Day 1 of my two week fast. I was so hungry when I went to bed last night it took all I had not to give in and eat one small meal and start eating one small meal a day with nothing but water, and my hubby even encouraged that, but I stood strong and when I woke up this morning I didn't feel as hungry the hunger pains have seemed to subside a little bit and I have great news I have lost 9 lbs since I started yesterday I now weigh 301 lbs from 310 lbs that and the wonderful support I have found from you guys in this forum will help me to continue my fast and I also must add that I have great support from my loving husband. I am going to post a link that was posting in another forum that helped me, I hope it will too help someone else.
http://www.phifoundation.org/fast.html
I know 9 lbs is a lot to lose in one day I can't really explain why so much loss in one day other then my high metabolism or maybe even the fact that I was once diagnosed with hyperthyroidism in any case I am just happy to see such progress in one day it as really inspired me to continue. if this rate continues (which Im optimistic about) I should be where I want to be by the end of my two week fast and as I said before if my body is still up for it and I'm not too weak or sick I will continue on for another week ultimately 40days then after my Water Fast I plan on breaking the diet with raw foods (fruits and vegetables) and continue to eat fuite and vegies for at least a week after the fast then after that week I will start eating one moderate meal a day with water or juice then go back on my Water Fast and when I get to my target weight 180-190 I will start working out.

Thanks again everyone for your wonderful support! Good luck to everyone ... any advice on Day two? I have pretty much cut out T.V. and started reading a book last night, but its not a good book so I dont think I will be picking it back up lol

Kriz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)