CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candidiasis on my face...

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
mackenzie1 Views: 25,676
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 897,281

Re: Candidiasis on my face...

Unfortuneatly, I haven't found anything else that worked as well as Humaworm. Some things slowed the candida down, but didn't work to totally eliminate it, and I would still get yeast breakouts no matter what. When I used to get breakouts before I tried Humaworm, I would alternate several different products on the patches that would kill them in one to two weeks, but not totally elimate them as far as new breakouts. The products I would rotate were: grapefruit seed extract, tea tree oil, oil of oregano, and prescription 10 percent clotrimizole. But ever since Humaworm, I haven't had even one breakout, and that's been since April.

I know how horribly frustrating skin candida is. Skin candida is particularly difficult to get rid of, mainly because by the time you get it, candida has already become well entrenched throughout your body. As for prescriptions to take internally, I found Difulcan to be very helpful to relieve symptoms on a short term basis, but as soon as the symptoms got under control, I preferred switching to Nystatin because it's safer to use, while Difulcan can cause liver problems for some. Both work well on candida, but did not bring it totally under control. For the six months from the time I first broke out with skin candida in November 2006, I was on either Difulcan or Nystatin. Maybe if I had been on Nystatin for a year, it would have worked to eliminate the candida totally, but I don't know. It's just that Humaworm totally eliminated it in a month.

One thing you might want to also think about doing is taking a liver support supplement like milk thistle during this time while your body is healing from candida. Candida is very hard on the liver because as an organism in itself, it secretes a lot of toxins including acetaldehyde, which is an alcohol. When you kill candida off quickly, it is particularly hard on the liver because the organism gives off even more toxins as it dies. You might feel very nauseated as the candida dies because of the release of all of the toxins. This is called "die-off," and a liver support supplement will be very helpful to you during this time. You can find a liver support supplement at any health food store, like GNC. Two posters here, Stanna and Patticake, also think highly of Livatone, a liver support supplement from this website:

http://www.liverdoctor.com/

Best of luck! I can't wait to hear how you do!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (2)