CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 1 of 40+

on-a-mission Views: 1,108
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 897,776

Re: Day 1 of 40+

hi,

i'm just starting day 1 (saturday) and am hoping to go 35 days.....my last day'll be july 20th. it's 11am and i dont even know if i'm gonna make it through today yet lol, i've already had a moment of weakness this morning where i nearly ate and thought i'll start tomorrow but i managed to hold out :)
i'm desperate to lose some weight as i'm meeting my penpal in july and would like to make the best impression........i booked my train ticket yesterday so it's full steam ahead now, excuse the pun haha!
i weighed in this morning at 184 and would like to get down to 150 by july 20th, i know this is feasible if i stick to my plan. i'm gonna try to do a few days on water but it'll be mainly juice and exercise for me :)
i'm hoping to get off to a good start with a water day today but i'm gonna play it by ear :)
i'm also hoping to post most days, as it helps to keep me on the straight and narrow. what are your stats and how much are you hoping to lose buttercupluv?

on-a-mission

S.W. 184
G.W. 150

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)