CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candidiasis on my face...

mackenzie1 Views: 25,742
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 896,929

Re: Candidiasis on my face...

Humaworm will totally kill it off, both internally and externally. I was totally amazed. I had a patch of candida on my forehead that reached into my scalp that nothing would touch--not Difulcan, Nystatin, Tea Trea Oil, nothing. While I was on Humaworm, I looked into the mirror one day and noticed this very brown patch on my forehead where the once red patch was. Looking closer, I could tell that what had happened was that the once red candida patch was now brown because it had died. I've been a believer ever since.

After you have tried Humaworm, please let us all know if it worked as well for you as it did for me. While I know it worked wonders for me, I'm sure everyone else here would like to know if it was as effective for others.

Mackenzie

P.S. Here is a post from someone who had success with a product with Neem in it. I haven't tried it, but I book marked it because someone had found it helpful:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=864972#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)