CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candidiasis on my face...

mackenzie1 Views: 25,636
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 896,501

Re: Candidiasis on my face...

I had the same problem. My candida started in my groin area, spread to my legs, and before it was over, to my face. My face had red splotches on it from the candida. There are several things you can try. Prescription topical antifungals, such as clotrimozole, are helpful, as are natural topical antifungals like Tea Tree Oil and Grapefruit Seed Extract. Oil of Oregano is also extremely helpful, although it is harder to use on the face. Those kept my candida more or less in check, although I really didn't completely get rid of it until I tried Humaworm. Humaworm killed all of the yeast on my body, including on my legs and face. The candida hasn't come back on me, either, as it did with other remedies that I tried. I really consider Humaworm a wonder natural remedy.

If you have candida on your face, chances are that you have it internally, too. So, you might want to check out as many posts as you can on this forum to learn more about the different ways to go about treating candida. The general areas that you will want to study are the diet (for example, no foods containing Sugar or yeast), antifungals, and the importance of probiotics.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.273 sec, (1)