CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diagnostic puzzle

Views: 1,582
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 895,902

Re: diagnostic puzzle

Dear khawaja,

from what you said it is obvious to me that there must be some sort of blockage inside your liver. Maybe you want to hear what Andreas Moritz always said: People with gall stones in their gall bladder always have also stones inside the liver.

Ok right now you are not ready for a liver flush. However it might be interesting for you to hearing that I was a real gas factory prior to liver flushing. I did 23 and it was the best I did in my life.
It is mainly the bile that induces bowl movements (apart from many other things). In order to turn you into a "believer" here a suggestion: what about baby steps towards the solution. People in Kreta for instance have the habit of taking a small glas of olive oil first thing in the morning. Why don't you try this, maybe in combination with the same amount of lemon juice. It induces the bile to flow. I would imagine that you feel something of this effect in your guts.
Of course Liver Flushing should not be done without proper preparation. In the case of your case this would mean a bowl cleanse first. It should be logical that a colon filled with gas is unable to get rid of all the waste. Most likely there are some pockets in your colon that don't get rid of the waste for a long time. This is a perfect place for bacteria, gas forming bacteria for instance. And believe me being a former gas producer I can tell there can be a lot inside a bloated colon that is better out than in.

So, another steps towards the solution could be a real good colon cleanse, by means of a colon hydro therapy or by taking colosan. Then also make sure that your mg and ca intake is adequate because a deficiency of both weakens the muscles around the colon. Good peristaltics are important in the fight against gas

All my sugestions will not take away the roots of your problem but might be a chance that you get a feeling for the importance of a proper liver function and a clean liver.

However as Hanna mentioned already there it will not be like taking an aspirin and away is the problem. It will be necessary to dedicte some time to your health but the reward is tremendous.

Good luck and all the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.734 sec, (2)