CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 34 muscle mass? A bit of a rant about family members that know you're on the MC. (maybe I should save this for therapy) *LOL*

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 821
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 894,456

Re: Day 34 muscle mass? A bit of a rant about family members that know you're on the MC. (maybe I should save this for therapy) *LOL*

Hi Ruby,

Congrats on Day 14. Personally for me Day 14 was the best day for me on the cleanse, which is contrary to the rule that every 7 days you get a detox symptom. On day 14 I incredible amounts of energy and worked every muscle in the gym and was still wired at 11pm. I paid the price for it the next day (cramping).

I did my workout and it felt better to lift. So my recommendation is to continue lifting weights while on the cleanse, if you are already doing so, to preserve your body mass.

I did decide that this will be my last day. I had planned to go through to Day 40, or until I starting pass mucous (gross). I passed mucous today, so that's enough for me, I don't need another week.

As for your comments about having that in common with my mom ... sort of. I alluded to the story by saying - I think this is part of the Master-Cleanse clarity. The longer you stay on it, you gain some clarity. Anyway I alluded to my mother calling me at the same time I was watching Lisa Lopez's story. To be honest, her phone call caught me off guard, because she was very supportive on the onset when I told her.

So when she later called me with her message to stop, I was surprised. She had not read anything on it, so that's why I questioned where her worry was coming from. Afterward I sent her a link to give her more info on the cleanse that will ease her concerns. I suggested a link for her, because though she won't admit it, I think she did research on her own and came across some negative opionions. It's the only thing I can account for her change in attitude about my cleanse. So I gave her more info. At the time I got that call, I was watching that episode. So it was timely I guess.

I love her, etc. I just think it better to keep her informed, so she doesn't have reason to worry. I don't mind her concern, it's when it's a rush to judgment with a negative outcome because of her ignorance that I wanted her to think about before she talks to me about it. Fearful of reprecussions or not, she needed to ask me for more info first. I mean I think by now, she would know to trust my judgment.

Anyway enough about that.

Thanks again for the replies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.969 sec, (2)