CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After MC??

ggirl Views: 1,803
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 894,533

Re: After MC??

Thanks Roberta,

I don't know enough about the probiotics or the kefir. I know I don't know about the intestinal floral. I think I've been digesting (LOL) to much information since I have been on these forums. I'm trying to take baby steps. So I need to read more about probiotics and kefir. Do they sell these products at the GNC? Can you purchase kefir at a grocery store.

I am trying to keep drinking 1/2 my body weight in water. I can do it in the summer, but my biggest challenge will be in winter. I'm also trying to practice eating healthy. I was thinking about going on another fast, but I need time to analyze them and pick out the correct one for me. I like to eat, but I still need to lose about 35lbs. By the way, where can I find information about probiotics and kefir. I have also read that you can do P & B shakes. So as you can see, I'm totally confused. Thanks for your help.

Ggirl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)