CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After MC??

r0berta Views: 1,968
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 894,256

Re: After MC??

Probiotics are important to repopulate you intestinal flora.  I'd start a 2 week course when you start your soup.  I use Udo's Super 8.  I get them at my local health food store or Whole Foods.  They are in the refridgerated section.  They cost about $15 for thirty capsules.  I take one capsule at night.  There are other probiotic suppliments that are equally effective, I'm sure.  You can also eat/drink kefir each day.  Kefir has several strains of probiotics in it and it is tasty in a smoothie.  I usually have a smoothie each morning with it.

Also be sure to continue to drink a lot of water.  The recommendation to drink half your weight in water is not eclusive to the Master Cleanse.  As a matter of fact, that is the recommended amount of water for healthy (cleansing or not) people to drink on a daily basis.  Most people are actually dehydrated.  Hopefully, while you were on your MC, you learned to be fully hydrated and will continue in this healthy habit.

Enjoy your break and plan on healthy eating...

Roberta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)