CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 34 muscle mass? A bit of a rant about family members that know you're on the MC. (maybe I should save this for therapy) *LOL*

RubyB Views: 840
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 894,206

Re: Day 34 muscle mass? A bit of a rant about family members that know you're on the MC. (maybe I should save this for therapy) *LOL*

Hello #79447.
Thanks for sharing your situation with your mother. I know what a drag it is to get these kind of reflections from people who are not aware enough to move through thier fear inspired judgment patterns. I am wondering if her having such an effect on you (well, she is your mom and they come with a lot of karma for us I think) has to do with your own fear/worry/superstition kinda stuff as you shared with us the effect it had on you learning about Lisa Lopez dying and not having too many degrees of separattion with a fast. I bet you have that in common with your mom (as I think that is a basic fact anyway about parents and children) and maybe your cleanse is really bringing out this shared pattern for you to get more awareness about ... which is a great benefit of a cleanse don't you think? The clarity and awareness a cleanse can bring to us is kind of special. Hope this makes sense - day 14 and have not drank any lemonade yet this morning - mind kind of spacey. but, yay, I break it tomorrow and it is so right time.

Ruby

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)