CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 1 Today

r0berta Views: 1,085
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 893,529

Re: Day 1 Today

Your Words     My Words

I started today, I am aiming to complete a 10 dayer, then I'll see how I feel
from there. How much water should I be drinking, in addition to the lemonade?

You should drink 1/2 your weight in ounces of water each day (that means if you weigh 160lbs, you need to drink 80oz of purified water).  You also need to be drinking 6 to 12 -10oz lemonades per day.

Is an unlimited amount of un-sweetened green or mint tea OK?

No.  Decaffienated Mint tea is fine.  Green tea is not okay to drink during the Master Cleanse. 

Any other day 1 people out there?
I really want to break my bad eating habits and get a healthier body before my upcoming trip to Europe.

The Master Cleanse can really help you get started.  Please read the book.  If you don't have a printed copy, google "Master Cleanse pdf" and read an online copy.  It is very important to do this correctly in order to obtain the most benefit.  Also, you might want to read the messages in links at the top of the page: R / RN / BSA / FAQ

I'm starting my MC in July.  I plan to do at least 14 days.  My most recent was in February (10 days)

Cheers! ~ Roberta ~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)