CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my name is Lindsey

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
been there done that Views: 6,301
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 892,784

Re: my name is Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey,

What trapper said ("does this define me, or do i define it?") is very important and is usually not noticed for being VERY important. You have to define yourself (not just now, but will always). Right now, you define yourself as your mother's daughter (it'll always be, of course). Since you have love in your heart, you love Frank and will always have that dream in your heart of "it could have been better", but you must also realize that he is not and never will be capable of returning true love as YOU know it in your heart. You will experience many situations in life that require you to be able to have a clear mind about the love that you should expect from others (school, dating, etc.) and you must always realize that Frank simply doesn't have the ability to match what is in your heart. If a person cannot "match" what is in your heart, then you shouldn't have a relationship with them, but a person who has the desire to OUTDO (surpass) what is in your heart, they are the person for you (whether they succeed is not the point, I don't think, love doesn't make sense, that's how you know it is true love, love goes BEYOND rationality). You are learning love now (your mother is the 'reference point', learn from her, don't 'study' her, LEARN [from] her, she is your hero), but in time, you will have to take stock in yourself (know yourself, define YOURSELF to yourself, don't define or compare yourself to the world) and BE who you are.

Love is spoken of as being in the heart (not exactly correct, love is in the MIND). The MIND (not 'BRAIN', the brain is a physical organ, the mind is not) is the combination of brain, conscience and the soul of a person all working together, but many people ignore conscience and never complete their "soul" (they will tend to be unkind to strangers because they simply don't have the ability to understand TRUE love). Don't be swayed by an artificial personality, it is only their true 'NATURE' that might have the ability to yield true love. Always keep a good reference point.

Childhood and family situations can last a lifetime, never forget where you came from (it is what made you who you are), but don't carry your past with you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.221 sec, (2)