CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: L-Lysine/Vitamin-B users

Views: 12,204
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 893,065

Re: L-Lysine/Vitamin-B users

Are you suggesting that we are suffering from herpes? When I initially saw a derm, blood tests were taken all coming back neg (assuming they tested for herpes). I honestly believe the problem started from stress with me. As I backtrack when this became a problem for me, I was going through an enormous amount of stress (a failing marriage just to name one issue). After my divorce ( very stressful), to cope, I started going to the gym and soon adopted a weight lifting/body building regiment. Soon after, I began taking supplements (protein powder initially). Not realizing what I know now about Arginine/Lysine, most of those protein powders contains some level of Arginine. Shortly thereafter, I started taking straight Arginine(500mg twice a day)with the protein powder which probably explains why my condition never improved but got worse. And to add "more salt to the wound," I began taking a pre-workout supplement called NO-Explode (loaded with Arginine). Add on top of all that the fact that I'm a peanut and chocolate fanatic, it's all starting to make sense. My Arginine/Lysine intake ratio is not balanced and explains the noticeable progression I'm seeing with the Lysine. Being that I'm into weight lifting, I don't mind taking the elevated doses of Lysine being that it's an amino acid. As of last week, I stopped taking the supplements with Arginine. Hopefully I can get this condition under control.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)