CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting iodine and feeling exhausted

Curious_Carnivore Views: 26,115
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 892,167

Re: Starting iodine and feeling exhausted

I began taking Lugol's about a month ago. At first I felt completely terrible. Then I felt great, I had lots of energy and I just plain felt a lot happier. Then I started feeling tired again, then better and on and on. But yes, fatigue is my main symptom. Basically, every time I increase my dose I feel worse for a while, then I feel better. Right now I am taking 9 (56.25mg) drops a day, last week I was taking 4 (25mg), and three weeks before that I wasn't taking any at all. Salt loads definitely help. I don't think you need to worry about having too much salt, as long as you are using a good quality salt (i.e. not table salt ). If you start to feel dehydrated, then cut back on salt and drink more water. I personally don't measure my salt or the water I put it in, I just eyeball it. If I feel thirsty I drink pure or very lightly salted water, if I feel tired or crappy then I add more salt to my water and chug some. The only thing I have noticed about salt loading is that it seems to work better for me on an empty stomach. (Seems logical that the water/salt would absorb better without food in the way.) I hope you do not mind my asking, what conditions/symptoms are you hoping to relieve with the iodine? And what kind of Iodine are you taking?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)