CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mold & fungus info.

mackenzie1 Views: 4,532
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 891,618

Re: Mold & fungus info.

It's also helpful to use a defumidifier during warmer, more humid months, keeping the humidity at 40 percent. A dehumidifier takes excess humidity out of the air, which will help keep mold from growing. During a previous time on this Candida Forum , a group discussed keeping the mold level in the sinus passages down with a xylitol nasal spray, like Xclear. A nasal spray with grapefruit seed extract is also supposed to be helpful. I don't know if they are as effective as what you used, but it's a thought. Of course, we have discussed here frequently that molds we breathe in cause 96 percent of all sinus problems, as was found by the Mayo clinic.

A theory being explored by the Great Plains Laboratory, a research group who studies autism and candida, is that yeast is "cell wall deficient", meaning that it can actually go into our cells and live, not just live on top of our skin and organs. I've always believed this is true because the whole time I had candida, my skin had a pinkish to red tone, much pinker than it had been before. When I told my doctor I thought that the candida had gone into my cells, however, he said, no, that it had just damaged my skin. Nevertheless, now that I'm cured, that reddish/pink tone to my skin is totally gone, and my skin has gone back to the more sallow shade it had been before. So, I believe candida really can go into our individual cells to live, which is why it's so hard to get rid of.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)