CureZone   Log On   Join
Q for Veteran Cleansers re Rough Cleanse

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
denizen3 Views: 1,307
Published: 14 years ago

Q for Veteran Cleansers re Rough Cleanse

Hi All,

I have done a number of Master Cleanses over the past four years. After the first 22 day cleanse four years ago, I became a vegetarian, and eat pretty healthy overall. Subsequent cleanses since then have ranged from 10-30 days. I am on day 9 of my annual "shootin-for-30-day cleanse".

Usually, I breeze through each cleanse with few to no problems at all. This time, I had a migraine on Day 1, and on days 7-9, have had great abdominal pain, and lethargy throughout. I have been downing as much lemon drink and water as I can, but it doesn't seem to be helping.

I'm trying to determine if my body is telling me that I don't need this cleanse, or if it's just working things out and I should continue on. I really like to go 30 days to honor my "Master Cleanse Anniversary" each year, but I must also honor my body. I know that I am ultimately the only one who can determine this, but I wonder if veteran master cleansers have any thoughts, feedback or ideas.

Many thanks!!
-deni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)